Busi­ness Tax Return

Indi­vid­ual returns are com­pli­cated enough, but what about cor­po­ra­tions or part­ner­ships with multi­na­tional activ­i­ties? We can assist you in prepar­ing your return for the cur­rent year and help you strate­gi­cally plan and min­i­mize future tax expo­sure.

We will assist you with your domestic Corporate, LLC, Partnership, or Sole Proprietorship business tax returns. We understand the complexities of filing a corporate return. For those of you with an S-Corporation, we can help you take advantage of this unique corporate structure while preparing your IRS Form 1120S. Part of the service we provide for our IRS Form 1065 – Partnership clients, is to ensure delivery of a comprehensive K-1 package for each partner.

For those of you with holdings in foreign corporations, the IRS has been making a concerted effort recently to ensure that US citizens report their holdings in foreign corporations. These holdings are reported on IRS Form 5471 – Information Return of U.S. Persons With Respect to Certain Foreign Corporations and IRS Form 8858 – Information Return of U.S. Persons With Respect To Foreign Disregarded Entities.

You will need to file IRS Form 5471 if you own or control 10% of the stock in a foreign corporation. An IRS Form 8858 will need to be filed if you have an interest in a foreign partnership.

Contact an INTAXACT CPA today!