CPA (Certified Public Accountant), CITP (Certified Information Technology Professional), MBA (Masters of Business Administration)
David Hillary Jr., CPA, CITP, MBA is the Director of Tax and Accounting for INTAXACT. With over 25 years of business and tax experience, spanning across a number of industries, David provides INTAXACT clients with a high level of insight and expertise.
With a Bachelors of Business Administration degree in Production and Operations Management and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in Accounting, David possesses a true understanding and appreciation for how a successful business functions. David’s extensive travel and executive level experience with multinational companies gives him key insight into the operational and tax issues that US businesses and expatriate Americans face. David has advised or represented thousands of businesses and individuals around the globe regarding their accounting, financial planning, and tax planning.
In addition to his work as a CPA, David is also a professor of accounting with the University of Phoenix, helping to inspire and shape the next generation of accountants.
David is a member of several key organizations and has received honors from several industry groups, including:
- Certified Public Accountant – Indiana license # CP10500176
- Certified Information Technology Professional – AICPA# 1323
- IRS Registered Tax Professional
- IRS Registered taxpayer representative
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- AICPA IT Section
- AICPA Tax Section
- Member of the Indiana CPA Society
- International Whos Who of Professionals
- Lifetime VIP Inductee, Empire Whos Who of Executives and Professionals
- National Registers Whos Who in Executives and Professionals
- Madisons Whos Who of Executives and Professionals
- Emerald Whos Who of Professionals